Monday, February 27, 2012

Bows and Pegs and bows and pegs!



Hey everyone!
I ran out of supplies again friday night,  so my wonderful Man took us on a hunt for pegs! We ended up about an hour away and 2 stores later and I stocked up!  I also picked up some fun ribbon!

The Astronaut and Aliens will be sold as a set on etsy here <link to come!>

Astronaut and some aliens!!
The back of the astronaut, and one of the aliens

On sunday, my big girl and I painted pegs while all the rest napped, I love crafting with her! She painted the two aliens, and I tried out Homer Simpson.

These aliens will be listed for sale on Etsy as well!


A lady I used to work with, requested some Owl bows for her daughter's!
 This set is ready to ship/sell and will be listed on etsy too :)


All in all this weekend was busy and we got a lot accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment