Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Home made Valentines

It was 2 days ago that I realized that we hadn't bought any Valentine cards for the big kid's classes.. I really didn't feel like buying them and the kids had a hard time chosing what kind they would like..

So Monday, we headed off to the dollar store and picked up some doilies, red foam sheets, stickers and candy bags!

A majority of the cards had cute little heart people drawn on them or made of hearts they had cut out. I made 20 mini korker bows on bobby pins and Buggy and A put them on the cards for the girls, apparently they were a hit! We hot glued everything together since this mama forgot to buy glue sticks and put some gumballs in the baggies.. The cards turned out really well, so much cuter than any store-bought ones in my opinion! Buggy was really impressed, and I'm really happy about that too because I was worried they would have preferred store-bought over their labours of love!

And without further adieu ..







No comments:

Post a Comment