Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LE SICK

Thursday my eldest daughter was the 23rd child sent home (by 11am) a bunch of children were hit with the UGLY viral gastro she napped once she got home, asked to eat ran around and all was fine. I decided to keep both children home Friday because 23 kids being sent home.... SKEEERD me.. Big time.

All was well Friday too! Everyone feeling fine, eating their faces off and having fun! I sent them to their Dad's for the weekend and picked up A for a birthday party! (She was still fine peeps!) I went to pick her up at 4pm after I ate my face off, came home at 430 and somehow had a sore belly, well shoot I figured it was the HUGE peice of cake I had enjoyed after eating my face off.. Well boy was I wrong. I started with the ugly sick, then Poppa , and the next day the wee babe (well she'll be 2 next month!!). It hit me and Poppa really hard, thank goodness for A because she helped keep M busy, she was very understanding and patient. M threw up about 3 times and then she was fine. I am still recovering! So after we clean clean clean clean things will be back up and running! and I hope to list my first post on etsy!

Thanks for being patient everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment