Monday, March 5, 2012

touching base

This weekend I made my first sale! I am really happy! The woman I sold 6 bows too was so happy to get them! And her daughter who loves PEACE signs was stoked to get her cascading bow!

It's March Break for my kids this week! Too bad Mommy is sick ! LE BOO! I can't believe how much I've been sick this winter, I had a really bad cold before Christmas, the stomach flu and now another cold!   I want to take my kiddos to the movies to see The Lorax! All three, solo parenting since Daddy is working his buns off.  This should make me or break me.  M is just shy of two and the text book two years old .. she won't sit for her life! But maybe some popcorn will help.. ah who am I kidding this is going to be a difficult task!

Another woman I worked with a few years ago has requested some headbands for her new little addition.. a beautiful little girl! So I'll be working on those in the next few days, look out for the great photos. I'm hoping when I deliver them to her, I'll be able to snap a few photos of her..

Anywhoo.. just wanted to touch base with all my readers and give you a little insight to my daily life

No comments:

Post a Comment